words hurt

I woke up ready to face the day I never thought a couple words would change everything. I came out of my room and went in to the office where my mom was sitting. My mom spoke " honey be careful of what you say I just heard of a suicide case so someone might be hurt." I nodded. After awhile my mom gave me a ride to school I was gazing out the window and I couldn't believe my eyes. I let out a cry. " Mom it was Logan!!!" Tears streamed down my face. All day I couldn't concentrate. It was as if someone had jabbed a knife into my heart. I couldn't help but think if I had ridden the bus I could of stopped him. The week dragged on. Saturday I had a speech meet. On are way back to town one girl said something that i couldn't help but feel like punching a wall. The people she was with were talking and she said " It was just a plea for attention." I was as possible i told her " that's not true it's a cry for help just like you dying your hair that color." I gave her a smirk. I went online when i got home and found the coroners report. It said he died of a gun shot wound to the throat. I found the parents comments and said he had been bullied. A couple weeks later i was being bullied myself in English. It took all the dignity i had to stand up for myself and say " You were at the funeral for Logan and you are doing what caused it so I think you best shut your mouth." That changed everything. I lived through it even though my soul hardly could.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

Lizzy13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 17, 2012 at 9:13 am:
hey. loved your article it was very good.keep it up