words hurt

By dallasluv09 SILVER, Beatrice, Nebraska
dallasluv09 SILVER, Beatrice, Nebraska

don't mess with texas.

I woke up ready to face the day I never thought a couple words would change everything. I came out of my room and went in to the office where my mom was sitting. My mom spoke " honey be careful of what you say I just heard of a suicide case so someone might be hurt." I nodded. After awhile my mom gave me a ride to school I was gazing out the window and I couldn't believe my eyes. I let out a cry. " Mom it was Logan!!!" Tears streamed down my face. All day I couldn't concentrate. It was as if someone had jabbed a knife into my heart. I couldn't help but think if I had ridden the bus I could of stopped him. The week dragged on. Saturday I had a speech meet. On are way back to town one girl said something that i couldn't help but feel like punching a wall. The people she was with were talking and she said " It was just a plea for attention." I was as possible i told her " that's not true it's a cry for help just like you dying your hair that color." I gave her a smirk. I went online when i got home and found the coroners report. It said he died of a gun shot wound to the throat. I found the parents comments and said he had been bullied. A couple weeks later i was being bullied myself in English. It took all the dignity i had to stand up for myself and say " You were at the funeral for Logan and you are doing what caused it so I think you best shut your mouth." That changed everything. I lived through it even though my soul hardly could.

I remembered the feelings I felt. And this is the inspiration taken from the feelings and what I had heard from other stories.

Lizzy31 SILVER said...
on Aug. 17 2012 at 9:13 am
Lizzy31 SILVER, Lkow, Other

Everything that is beautiful is not always good but everything that is good is always beautiful

hey. loved your article it was very good.keep it up  

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!