Rejected Fear and Resistance | Teen Ink

Rejected Fear and Resistance

Fear shoots through my veins, like a whisper from the Dark Shadow; Persistence reigns in the Darkness of Oblivion. Open up, don’t hide the hate inside; wasting life, Dying in time; when the love is gone, your hate strings life on the line, putting Death to reign over time. We stare into Hopelessness for this generation of fear, Death is all we seem to believe in.
Hates like a viper with its coils ready, to strike anyone with the Real Hope. Hating nakedness in the eye, tied figs so they can hide; Guilty as you can see from their heightening of senses. It’s affecting hatred, bleeding like the Saints did; Overwhelming truth slays lies.
Embarrassment and Fear is all I feel, Hope is ever waning in this world of madness; Dressing up in dreams is the tears of sadness, We cry … When all our hopes are dashed, we can still trust in you O Lord God Almighty.
Rejected and Subjected to submission of my own wanting; fearing I will die for my sin, hoping I could blame another for my own evil. The monsters come and attack on their own accord, as if I chose to let it slide and bring me down; Nothing is actually forced, it’s only said to blame others.
Fight for your morale and you choose what you get, if you think it, it’s more possible to happen; don’t bring tragedy upon your life and soul, let yourself be filled with the amazing light of life. You will be accepted not rejected; Rejection only becomes a problem when it kills your will and mangles your soul into his; Shredding your only way out is not possible, unless you don’t accept the truth and subdue your Conscience and Hope.