When God Sent Me an Angel | Teen Ink

When God Sent Me an Angel

June 2, 2012
By Pop_Princess BRONZE, Mumbai, Other
Pop_Princess BRONZE, Mumbai, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be the change you want to see.


Everything was messed. I didn't know to whom to turn to. I had problems with my parents, friends, studies. My life was a problem. I had totally given up. It was my tenth grade board exams. I used to cry day and night. If I just knew one thing I could do to get out of this, I prayed everyday. I had forgotten how to smile. How to be happy ever again.
After my exams got over, I went on a trip organized by my tuition teacher. Every moment I knew nothing was going to get better before I met this instructor of the trip - the best person I've ever met. He was a person who believed deeply in God. He understood my problem even without me telling me half the things. It felt magical meeting him and talking to him. He gave me a new hope to live. He gave me the key to happiness. Although he was 10 years elder to me, we felt a connection of help.
I felt like God sent me an angel.
Every helpless person is sent an angel. Don't worry. If you really are helpless, God shall send you one too.
Till then Smile and think that everything happens for a reason. :)


The author's comments:
This piece is for all the helpless teenagers.