I listen | Teen Ink

I listen

By Michii Rodriguez BRONZE, Everson, Washington
Michii Rodriguez BRONZE, Everson, Washington

I listen
I listen to speak. I listen so that when I speak it is no lie. I listen to help. I listen to love. I listen to spread love. I listen to hear out your problems. I listen to be a friend. I listen even if you won’t listen back. I listen and listen well. I listen in hopes that you’ll listen to me too. I listen to you. I listen to be wise so when I have troubles I remember what I heard. I listen to be strong. I listen to know better. I listen to not be weak. I listen to not cry. I listen to grow. I listen for the better. I listen to the voices for experience; listen to not follow, too not fall, to not fall but to rise. I listen for me. I listen to you. I listen to them, because they didn’t listen. I listen to heal. I listen to make you smile. I listen for the best. I listen to not fail. Even when you don’t deserve my time I’ll be here to listen. I listen to you even if you don’t to me. I’ll listen when others don’t want to or can’t. I listen for me. I listen to you. I listen for me.

These are the reason why so many times i stay quiet why i dont really talk much. I am a quiet person and i dont like to be loud.