What not to do when you have a girlfriend that really cares! | Teen Ink

What not to do when you have a girlfriend that really cares!

May 23, 2012
By Juan CeLAYA BRONZE, Mount Prospect, Illinois
Juan CeLAYA BRONZE, Mount Prospect, Illinois
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Dear colleen, I was very stupid forever think you weren’t worth fighting for. Now I know that I should have stayed with you then have had listen to what people were telling me to do. I can see clearly that you did like me, you did have feelings for me, and that I am very sorry that I broke your heart. I was your first boyfriend and I should have treated you better, but Maria influenced me. If I could go back in time I would never break up with you, because I have feelings for you still and I would’ve have liked to have been your only boyfriend during high school. And then I would have liked to married my high school sweet heart, which would have been you of course. But I messed up really bad. I thought that you we weren’t going to make it together. I should have taken a chance and see what would have happened between us. I really don’t know why I still have feelings for you because we really didn’t go out a lot because you didn’t want to tell your parents about us. But I was okay with that because I didn’t want you to get hurt or get grounded because of me. You were the only chick that I have really fallen for hard because I knew you for years and I liked you, and still do, for you not your looks or body or anything like that. I would like to ask you to prom this year even though we haven’t really talked in a while. But I don’t think you would go with me since I see you flirting a lot with Lio, and that bothers me a lot because I thought I was good friends with him. I do have feelings for you and I want to make it right, but I don’t think you would even give me that second chance that I really want.