Truth is | Teen Ink

Truth is

By Natasha001 SILVER, Montecello, Illinois
Natasha001 SILVER, Montecello, Illinois

People think my life is all put together, but it is not. My mom walked out on my three brothers and me when I was 6 months old. She tells me it is my fault. My life is not even near perfection. My mom won't even talk to me. My brothers are getting into a lot of trouble with the law and I don't know what to do. I try my best and school. I keep a face that shows i am not torn up. Truth is I have been hit by my mom and by other people. I put on a mask to show i am not beaten and scared. My life is torn up and in the process of it, it ripped through my heart and left me behind. I don't like showing emotions I hate being pitied but i will never forget what it felt like to be loved. I act like nothing bothers me and truth is it dose. This is the real me and I thought you would love to see whats under the covers.

I did this so people know what i go threw I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me because I am not sorry this has happened I have been really strong about it and i will stay strong! For those out there with a broken home just remember it is never your fault.