Be My Hero And Save Me

By , Wasilla, AK
November

Wow. He is gorgeous, funny, smart, and everything a girl could ever ask for! I think I might like him..

December

I think I'll talk to him. Maybe he likes me? I sure hope so.. This is the first guy I've liked in a VERY long time.

January

We're best friends! I think I'm falling for him. A lot of people think he likes me and think we should be together. Please God. Please be true.

February 18

He.. He asked her out.. I thought he liked me.. Great. Now I'm crying in class. Time to hide in the bathroom.

March

They're still together and they love each other. If only he knew I loved him. If only..

April

I can't stand it anymore. I can't bare to see him so happy with someone else. I want to be the one that makes him happy. Not her.

May

I can't talk to him anymore. They're always together. At least Summer is coming..

Summer

Every night I see him in my dreams. Every day I try to forget, but it's hard to forget the person you love.
I wish I would just drop dead, he obviously doesn't like me.

August

Why must he talk to me like he loves me.. why must he pretend he has feelings when he's really with her?

September

He told me he liked me last year. He said he has for a long time, but he loves her more. I feel dead inside.

October

I feel pathetic. Worthless. Maybe this knife will help the pain go away..

November

It's been one year since I met him. Already I've laughed, fell for him, cried, and cut myself for some stupid boy who doesn't even think of me. Who doesn't even talk to me anymore. Who doesn't care.

December

He found out. He found out I cut. He found out I love him. He found out everything. But he didn't do anything.

Why can't you just be my hero and save me?