Dear Mom, Love Sis

Dear Mom,

From birth till now, It seems the days have flown by like a melting Popsicle on a hot day. Everyday, every hour, every second you send me a guardian angel to nestle me under its wing and keep me protected. If every time a star would fall from the sky because I thought of how lucky I am to have a mother like you. The sky would be empty, and lonely.

If it was not for you pushing me until I could possibly never go any further, then pushing me some more, I would never be the intelligent, beautiful, smart, young lady my friends attest I am. You are an amazing, pure soul who is loved by everyone.

A daughter’s truest treasure is her mother. My definition of mother is you are a child’s keeper until she is mature enough to keep herself. No other mother- daughter relationship could compare to ours. When you fall, I am there to catch you. When I cry, you are there to wipe my tears. There are many ways, many forms, and many languages to say I love you. But there is only one that comes from your daughter’s heart. And that is looking you in your pretty hazel eyes and saying mom, I Love You!

Love,

Sis