Inspiration | Teen Ink

Inspiration

By CocoABabii13 BRONZE, Branchville, South Carolina
CocoABabii13 BRONZE, Branchville, South Carolina

Life is life, just live it

It’s amazing that the tears are easy to come, and not even have a reason. Your life maybe different from mine, and mine maybe different from yours. But we are united by the things that we have experienced, and the things that we have yet to go through. Life isn’t a fairytale, and it sure as hell isn’t a dream that we can just wake up from. This is a course, from which we must come out victorious. Tears come from the weakness from within us. We must change that weakness and turn it into a strength, which we must later use in life. Recognizing the battle we must fight is only half of the battle, using the things that we already know is the rest of it. The world has put us into a position where we think; we must cover our tears, and shield them from other people. That is only the case, when you are alone, and by yourself. There are millions of other people in this world; somebody has to be here to comfort you in the time of your need. Life is a gamble, and not everybody wins every game they play. But to be a true winner you must know your strengths, your weaknesses, and what makes you go. Life goes on. Such a simple sentence, which means more than just what, is there. If you read between the spaced words, and interpret it, what does it mean to you? It means that to move on, you must gain something from the obstacle you have just passed. Learning from a mistake, is the wisest thing to do. Making the same mistake, isn’t learning, it’s re-doing the past, and making it your present. A cough signifies that your sickness is near. So what do tears represent? That you can’t just over go, certain things in life, without showing any emotion at all. Showing emotion isn’t the worst thing to do. Instead of thinking with your brain, think with your heart that everything will be ok. Not everything in life will pan out right. Just think if you have anybody at all, that has always been by your side, no matter what. Then you have something great. If you have somebody that will be there for you through thick, thin, and the rest of it, keep them close. I read a poem once, it read “Well, son, I'll tell you: Life for me ain't been no crystal stair. It's had tacks in it, and splinters, and boards torn up…” This poem reminds me a lot of life, and a lot of things that we have to endure. It is written by: Langston Hughes. Everybody goes through something in their life time, whether it is heartbreak, family issues, death, or personal problems. I’m just here to tell you that life will always throw you off track, but it is your decision to get back on, and try again. Never let anybody say “You can’t do it” and you never try to prove them wrong. Hunny just stand up tall and say “I can do whatever I put my mind to, with or without you.” Some body ever tells you that you ain’t going to make it. Girl, I want you to stand up tall, and take a deep breath, and say “Life for me ain’t been no crystal stair, and it will get better.”