Free Me

Where is thy meaning of my life? I wish I knew this question...Would the truth hurt me even worse? Why do I have to live through this torture; I go from happy to hurt and broken the next day. My life seems to stay in a black cave locked away to never find thy light of thy happiness.

Somewhere out there the other half of my soul is broken trying to be whole again; to find it's way back to me. My heart is in a zillion shattered pieces, locked away in ice covered with chains and a lock. But no one ever tries to find the key to my heart to break the ice and set me free of this tortuous debt, no one ever tries to unlock my lock from these chains. A girl like me should not have to feel this, I've always been good; I've always been good to others, why me? This answer won't come to me though, only the one who desires to free me will hopefully one day; I mean I can't lose hope or else I would have nothing to live for...

Toran said...
It brings me to tears because I can relate. I have always been that way; plastic smiles and laughs that seem rehearsed, and on the inside I'm drowning iny tears and pain, screaming for someone to come save me. Thanks for writing :)

SuNshiNe007 replied...
Mar. 23, 2012 at 7:42 am
Awe now you make me want to cry. Your very welcome