You Could

You could do your homework, but what a waste of time. Why not watch Disney movies? What about the princess movies- aren’t they great? You could have a Disney Princess marathon: Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, The Little Mermaid, Mulan (even though she’s not technically a princess), Pocahontas, Aladdin, and The Princess and the Frog.

You could go to Herbergers and look at old people clothes, or you could read all the Harry Potter books with no rests, from The Sorcerers Stone, to The Deathly Hallows. No breaks, start to finish.

You could spend your Saturday knitting a sweater for your ferret, or you could watch every single Lord of The Rings movie in one day, all the extended edition. That’s over twelve hours of The Lord of the Rings, after all the extended version of the third one is over 4 hours. Twelve hours of all your favorite Lord of the Rings characters, Frodo, Sam, Aragorn, Gandalf, Gimli, Legolas, Arwen, Saruman, Sauron, Pippin, and Merry. And twelve hours of CGI armies CGIing each other to death. Oh, what great fun.

You could move to a boring state like Nebraska, Idaho, Wyoming or Iowa, or you could move to a fun country like Liechtenstein, or Bosnia and Herzegovina, the forgotten country.

Don’t waste your time doing homework, knitting, going to Herbergers, or moving to boring states. Do something productive with your time like eating mashed potatoes.