My Diary

It was the first day of June, the first day of classes. I was hurriedly going to my third class. I was on my way, when I suddenly remembered my friends in second year. My classmates remind me of my happy memories shared with them in my previous school. I suddenly thought of writing a diary of my own. I was recalling those good memories and the happy times of my life and I write it there.

I started writing my first entry. At first, it was not so well constructed corny sentences and paragraphs. I just put some secrets and the things that made me happy that day.

To be honest, I was inspired by the diaries of my mom that she made when she was as young as I am. I read her diaries, of course with her permission, and some small memo papers. I learned so many things about her and the times she had spent with her friends and how she faced all her challenges in life.

I really admired the diaries of my mom. It was well-written. I admired her talent in writing. In my diary, it was full of day to day happenings and the important lessons I learned in life.

For me, my diary is like a best friend whom I can share all my secrets, my problems and aspirations in life.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

serial kiler said...
Jun. 29 at 12:24 am:
i like it