My Diary | Teen Ink

My Diary

By Chiko354 BRONZE, Pardo, Other
Chiko354 BRONZE, Pardo, Other

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
(Judy Garland)

It was the first day of June, the first day of classes. I was hurriedly going to my third class. I was on my way, when I suddenly remembered my friends in second year. My classmates remind me of my happy memories shared with them in my previous school. I suddenly thought of writing a diary of my own. I was recalling those good memories and the happy times of my life and I write it there.

I started writing my first entry. At first, it was not so well constructed corny sentences and paragraphs. I just put some secrets and the things that made me happy that day.

To be honest, I was inspired by the diaries of my mom that she made when she was as young as I am. I read her diaries, of course with her permission, and some small memo papers. I learned so many things about her and the times she had spent with her friends and how she faced all her challenges in life.

I really admired the diaries of my mom. It was well-written. I admired her talent in writing. In my diary, it was full of day to day happenings and the important lessons I learned in life.

For me, my diary is like a best friend whom I can share all my secrets, my problems and aspirations in life.

When i wrote this article, i was thinking about my mom and my friends.
I was really inspired back then. They give me the strength to go on and live life well.

serial kiler said...
on Jun. 29 2014 at 12:24 am
i like it