A teenage diary | Teen Ink

A teenage diary

By Silversilva BRONZE, Deerfield Beach, Florida
Silversilva BRONZE, Deerfield Beach, Florida

Moms birthday… Not celebrating :/
Moms best friend’s daughter died today... Drug overdose.. In my opinion, HER FAULT. It’s mean to say that but it’s true.. I liked her though… She was nice and pretty.. What a waste.. Kinda angry though.. It’s moms BIRTHDAY and she’s spending it at the hospital crying. :’(
Bought flowers for mom. Hope she likes them. She’s at the hospital all day. Moms best friend tried killing herself. Is there ever a single day without drama? I can’t stand hearing about things like this. SEE WHAT DRUGS DO!? Jeez I just wish for one day without worry. I’m having mixed feelings. First blame it on the person. Then blame it on the drugs. Then on the person. Then on the drugs. Then on the mother… I just need a person to blame. It’s my mom’s birthday for crying out loud! I’ve been biting my nails to the skin because I’m so irritated. This isn’t how it should be. Can’t focus. Music isn’t helping. Neither is talking to friends. In the mood to smash everything in my sight. Of course I can’t do that though. Please tell me I’m not the only one that’s having a bad night.