Boyfriend or Not? | Teen Ink

Boyfriend or Not?

January 21, 2012
By Lizzi112398 BRONZE, Navarre, Ohio
Lizzi112398 BRONZE, Navarre, Ohio
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"So stick that in your juice box, and suck it!!"


I like this guy. His name is Justin. We dated last year, too. He was walking back to class after lunch, while I was standing at my locker. He told me my hair looked nice, but he was by his friends so i assumed his friends told him to say that. After class, I asked him why he told me that. He said because he really liked it. I just blew it off because he is just one of those guys who are funny most of the time, but really sweet the rest.
He had a basketball game that night so i went. In between his game and the 8th grade game, he left. When he left, he texted me and it said, "Hey purrty little lady lol". I didn’t think anything of it so i just said hi. We were talking for a while and i told him that i wanted to change my signature and didn’t know what i should change it too. He said make it :)ILoveJustin:), so i did.
He asked if it was true and i said yes. I asked him if he liked me and also said yes. I asked him to go out with me and he said yes. I was so excited. We were just texting and I said “so we’re dating?” and he said yes.
When I got to school the next day, he wouldn’t talk to me. He wouldn’t even look at me. I didn’t know what was wrong. I called him when I got home after school. He didn’t answer. His friend Grant texted me and said, “Justin isn’t dating u”. I didn’t know what to do. We were texting and that’s what he kept saying.
Later that night, one of his ex-girlfriends texted me and asked if Justin and I were dating. I said idk y. She told me that Justin never meant to send those messages and never meant what he said in them.
I texted my friend and told her what happened. She said that Justin told her we weren’t dating, but she didn’t tell me.


The author's comments:
I'm not done writing this, but i just want to see what people have to say about it. This is true also.