Eyes of an Angel

Love at first sight is something many people believe to be false or something extraordinary. I, myself, didn’t necessarily believe a connection that you could have instantly with someone be true love, or merely love at first sight. It didn’t occur to me that it was possible, until one day. The day started off as any normal day with me trying to dress up all cute and then heading off to all my classes. After third period I was delayed by my normal routine. The crowd was busy in the area I usually past through and I needed to get to my next class or else I would’ve been late. I simply found it to be smarter to go through the girl’s locker-room giving me the opportunity to fix my hair and have less traffic that way. As I left the locker-room I headed through a door, a way I never go, to find myself entering the building from the far left. There the clouds seemed to depart from each other giving the sun the chance to shine through as I opened the door to the building. At the point I opened the door, my eyes caught with a guy whose face being one of an angel, peaceful and beautiful. A ray of sunshine landed on his face making his bright blue eyes stand out more than the ocean that has surrounds everyone. Right in that moment I felt as if I had experienced love at first sight, nothing in the world had mattered to me. From that day on I tried finding those heavenly eyes taking that weird and unusually route. Never before have I seen him, yet I will always remember those eyes of an angel.

Michelle.D said...
Ok I'm gunna be incredibly creepy and ask.. is this Jillian? Lol and I thought this article was really cute! Who's the guy?? Haha

Jill2728 replied...
Hahaha yes Michelle its me :D lol!