Dirty Little Secrets | Teen Ink

Dirty Little Secrets

By JaySo SILVER, Houston, Texas
JaySo SILVER, Houston, Texas

"When everyone and everything has pushed you to your bounds, and all you can feel is the ground, you must pick up your sword and keep on fighting."

No one can be trusted. No matter how hard you try and lie to yourself, there's no helping it. Every single person you meet, is a personality that drags around its own secretive sack of lies. You never really know who a person is, or the dark secrets they may hold in their subconscious. Want to know why? Do you want to know why they lie? Because they will tell you what you want to hear and deceive your heart to gain its trust. But as soon as they obtain your weaknesses, they will turn on you. Everyone, has a hidden identity inside with the ability to demolish any and all hope you have. The only difference between the good and bad people is based on who will unleash their chaotic reign towards you sooner. It's hard to see because you can never tell who a person is, only plead that it all goes well, and hope that the tall tales they share with you don't end up becoming your living hell...

I have always said that you can never tell who a person is, unless you know their intentions. That's just the way life works, you've got to learn who's really worth trusting before you get hurt.