The Life... | Teen Ink

The Life...

By Kyuubi9Tails SILVER, Washington, District Of Columbia
Kyuubi9Tails SILVER, Washington, District Of Columbia

Dude.......if you don't understand what I just said, there is no hope for you now.

*Thought-explosion*

I have encountered a lot of things recently. I've gotten paid for the last time from my job. I put $60 on the side for my next phone bill that's due. I've bought new clothes for the new fall semester coming up at my university. Hell, I even got my nails done. There are new meditating methods I use in order to get rid of the stress from now and then. Let me share it with you all reading this today. I bought a new fish. He is a Siamese fighting fish, or a Betta as they call them. He is a very pretty shade of red, orange, brown, and blue with very curly fins. This type of Betta is a crown tailed Betta. I named him Ash, which is short for Acheron Parthenopaeus. He was an Atlantian God. His mother was the goddess of distruction. I named my baby fish after these menacing people because he was brought when a terrible storm was going on. He also looks very powerful. I you sit back and look at him for a moment, you might even fall in a trance just staring at him. He keeps my mind calm. When I stare at him my brain empties all the worries out of my head and let me focus on just that little fish.

Landon...a guy who I thought would NEVER like me because of my outspokenness, forwardness, and obnoxious behavior (not to mention already had a girlfriend who just broke up with him in the cruelest way). I found out today (August 18, 2011) that he actually had a crush on me all along. Not because of my attitude but because I am "fun" to him. He is tired of the way women treat him and he looks at me as a new pretty flower to pick and give to his mother. So that is what his intentions are I suppose.

Only time will tell.

When you look at it from afar you could kind of say....

This is the life...

I was staring in outer space at the fish as I explained and thought maybe I should start writing in teen ink. Of course this did not get typed in August but it was written in August. I decided to write down a list of things that happened to me. So far everything was good. I'll keep everyone updated! :)