Summer | Teen Ink

Summer

By Shanty BRONZE, Ocala, Florida
Shanty BRONZE, Ocala, Florida

My summer consist of friends, family, parties, and boys. School is out and I am waiting for report cards to be sent home. So I can see if I’ve been promoted to the next grade. So the first couple of days in June.

Hot weather that sweats out my relaxer when I go for a walk. The boys be playing basket-ball at the courts. The children be on the playground. While the girls be in the bleachers cheering for the guys they know. Everyone has something their off doing to make the day go by faster. But when night falls is when the teenage life kicks in. Because everyone is having a party and they invite me to come over. So I time myself for each party just to make an appearance. Then leave for the next one.
Meanwhile, My favorite cousin Tyen comes from Alabama to visit me in Florida. We are the true epiphany of “Two peas in a pod”. First go shopping, then go to Club –Wild on Saturdays, next stay at Auntie Emma house so that we can be with each other over the break. She is so talented and her fashion is crazy fabulous.
While my summer comes to an end . I have no regrets because I went to tons of parties. I hung out with my family and friends and meet new friends. My hair was done for school. I past my grade so Sophomore year here I come.

liyara GOLD said...
on Jan. 22 2012 at 8:33 am
liyara GOLD, Sagar, Ohio

cohere with your soul and things will be cool.

it's awesome .keep going