I just wish I knew. | Teen Ink

I just wish I knew.

December 14, 2011
By Karla15 GOLD, -, Arizona
Karla15 GOLD, -, Arizona
19 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
As the tide washed in the Dutch tulip man faced the ocean, "Conjoiner rejoinder poisoner concealer revelator, look at it: rising up and rising down, taking everything with it."
"What's that?" Anna asked.
"Water," said the Dutchman, "Well, and time."


I thought I would know. I thought I could feel when someone thought of me or liked me or talked about me. But I can't and I don't, and I won't. Well, maybe in the future someone will create a machine when we can feel of someone is talking behind out backs. Or maybe we'll get the ability to read minds. But until then, I'm left here wondering if this or if that. I won't really get to know what she said about me, that night of her sleepover. I won't ever know what he really thought about me back in middle school. I won't have the slightest clue what she really thought about me. Nope, I won't ever know. But I guess I can take a hint or maybe I can guess. But I won't really know the answer. Because someone down here is trying to protect my feelings. Trying to protect what was really said. Trying the protect the truth while the lies roam free.