Lizard Hair | Teen Ink

Lizard Hair

November 30, 2011
By joannamalone11 BRONZE, Horsham, Pennsylvania
joannamalone11 BRONZE, Horsham, Pennsylvania
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
I dont have one


On our first day in Disney, we were walking to go get breakfast. We were all talking that all we hear is….
FWSHHHHH! AHHHHHHHH!
It was my mom! She was running around in circles screaming at the top of her lungs! My dad was trying to figure out what was wrong! He ran up to her but then she screamed!



“SOMETHING IS IN MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING JUMPED IN MY HAIR!!”
“Darlene I don’t see anything in your hair, calm down.”
“AHHHHH IT’S MOVING!”
“Darlene really there is nothing in your hair you are making a scene.”
“NO IT’S MOVING!”
My mom was running all over the place shaking her head trying to see if she could get whatever was in her hair out! People were looking at her like she was crazy! I and my brother were on the floor laughing so hard that is hurt! My sister was trying to act like she had no idea who we were because we were to embarrassing for her! My dad was still trying to calm down my mom so he could just see what was in her hair.
“Darlene I found what was in your hair!”
“GET IT OUT!”
“Okay, okay it’s out!”
Then just when my brother and I and down, my dad pulls out this little green lizard! My mom was screaming and laughing at the same time! My brother and I fell on the floor laughing again! My dad was just relived that he didn’t have a screaming wife, and even my sister started to laugh a little!

That was the first time that I laughed until it hurt!

The author's comments:
this peice is the first time in my life that i laughed so hard that it hurt!