life and pain

By , liverpool
30th September 2011

What is the point of living in depression?
Their isn’t any reason for hating and hurting the ones you love, just because your upset. It is unfair and unrealistic to those you love and care about.

There is truth behind every lie,
Pain behind every truth, love behind every word and joy behind every tale.

If happiness is what you seek then look no
Further than your one true love and look for only what she can give and not what you expect.

If you think the worst then surely it will happen
Because love is forever.
Trust and faithfulness is forever and you can’t break love, trust and faithfulness it’s not allowed.

Pain and fear is only a threshold, it’s a barrier, confirming your limits. Showing you how far you’re able to go and how far you’re willing to take your courage and pride and love
For someone you care about.

When love takes over your heart you believe you can achieve anything and at the same time want nothing because all you need is the love you life girlfriend/wife can give and have break downs when your relationship is threatened and burst into tears when she goes home.
It is painful but enjoyable all at the same time and it is full of surprises being in love is one big adventure filled with excitement. Like going through both the good times and the bad times because you want to see her smile all day long and know that they’re thinking of you during the day, enjoying awkward silences when you have nothing and everything to say to each other.

So this was meant to be a poem about emotions and how feelings work. So tell me if it makes any sense and if this helped you because it helped me writing it.
Thanks Joseph .G. L.

CinnamonBrickner said...
I completley agree with this essay, we share the same views. Although I felt that in the second to last paragraph there was a bit of off topic babbling, but it was good babbling. (:

Lui95 replied...
thank you i hope you enjoyed it.