you always need a friend | Teen Ink

you always need a friend

October 2, 2011
By Anonymous

When your friends with almost all the guys at my school, people with start to talk. I am friends with this guy at my school, he has girlfriend and he is my best friends ex so we have a complicated relationship. We hang out a lot because we make each other laugh. We tell each other every thing. His girlfriend told him that she didn’t want him talking to me anymore he had to think about it….he told me that we should not talk as much but still talk. I was mad at her because we were friends before he stared dating her…so I said if we weren’t going to talk as much we might as well not talk at all. So we went our separate ways until one random day he texted me saying he was sorry for everything that he did to me…I didn’t care he chose a girl that was a (female dog) over his best friend! I didn’t answer back…the next day I got the same message. I asked him why he was apologizing to me. He told me that him and his girlfriend broke up. I made sure he was okay. It turned out his girlfriend left him for his other best friend!! And now today we still tell each other everything….that’s why you should never leave your best friend for someone because you might not get another chance like he did!!


The author's comments:
this happend to me and my best friend!