Summer is coming to an end

Dear Friends,

This summer has been a blessing! God has worked in my life tremendously! And I'm thankful to serve a living and faithful God as he. But through those blessings, I've also encountered days were I just want to give up and depend on myself or others. Through all my trials and blessings, God always brought me back to him through his Words and brothers and sisters in Christ. He is a loving God who is wanting to be in our lives and be our protector and guide. Though I'm not faithful to him, he is always there with open arms awaiting me to turn back to him. Psalms 121:2 has been an encouraging verse to me when I face difficulties. It reminds me that my help only comes from God and I should always look up to him, because he'll always be there to help us through our trails and struggles. This summer has taught me not only to depend on God, but to trust him fully, knowing that he holds my future, though I don't know what my future holds. It’s a blessing to know that He'll always be faithful to us even when we turn away from him. My prayer for this year is that I will serve and bring honor to my Lord and Savior. I trust that God will take care of me and that I'm not alone, because he is there with me every step of the way.

Because of Christ,
DCS