The One and True God

By , Vandalia, MO
I went to this amazing church camp and it changed my life. Not to sound cheesy, but it really did. I learned to let go of my regret because that is only the devil and to just live my life. I learned that the only way to serve God as best as you can is spread His love to everyone you can. All the good things you can do are just dirty rags compared to what He’s done, but we can still lead so many to Christ if we try. Christ died for us not so that we could do the least and just go to church and live the safest life possible, He died so we could take risks. Don’t be afraid to fail, because Christ is right there ready to forgive you. That doesn’t mean we should take advantage of Him even though we do every day, but just don’t be afraid. Jesus is amazing and loves us all and will not turn away no matter what. He is there with His arms wide and ready for your embrace. I was told that I need to tell people because that is what He made me and everyone else for. I hope that you will accept Christ into your heart and accept him as your Savior and it will be the greatest thing you ever do. Tell people about Christ!!