The Dragster | Teen Ink

The Dragster

May 12, 2011
By Anonymous

We all got out of the car and looked ahead. My siblings and I saw The Amusement park. I have been told about it but I didn’t think I would actually do it. It wasn’t just a regular roller-coaster, it was the tallest and fastest
roller-coaster in the world. The Dragster. Not 200 feet- 500 feet tall. Not 70 miles per hour-but 120 miles per hour in 3 seconds. Straight up, straight down. A 17 second roller-coaster ride.

My step-sister’s family came here all the time, before she became my step-sister. Her name is Abi. She had told me that this was the funnest scariest, and best roller-coaster she has ever been on. She said that I might be to scared to ride it, but I was going to try my best.

We got in line for The Dragster, but then I realized that the wait for the ride is two and a half hours! But nothing was going to stop me. About more than half way through, it was hot, so they had mist machines everywhere. It was nice but it didn’t always spray you. But on top of that I had to go to the bathroom and I was very nervous. By the time I got up to the front, I was scared that I was going to get so scared that I would pee on the ride! I was pretty sure that I was going to get off right then, but then I had the nerve to get in the seat, and buckled myself in. My hands were shaking. Before you go, there are lights, and they go, yellow, yellow, green, then you speed off, into 120 miles per hour in 3 seconds. I’m glad I did it after all.