Suicide

What do you think when the word suicide is said. Is it indifferent to you? Do you feel pain because someone close to you has done that? Do you not feel anything? Or do you actually think about it and feel alot of pain deep inside because you yourself have been through that path? Well I have. Its painful to hear it. I still feel that way. I just want to end everything. Make all the pain go away. Life doesn't matter to me anymore. Its meaningless and I don't care about anything at all anymore. One day I was actually going to hang myself. I just couldn't take the pain anymore. It was too much for me to handle. But someone special stopped me from doing that. He told me that life has something waiting for me and that threes no point in ending it now. That I should live to see what is it that life has waiting for me. His words were so powerful that they actually stopped me. I could have done it but I was stronger and I chose not to. I have walked the suicide path before. I don't want to walk it once more. But I cant help feeling that desire to end it all. Just to forget all the pain and lies. I just want to forget. I know now thanks to my friend that suicide isn't the answer and that it wont solve anything. Now i have to work on finding this happiness that i don't have but that i desire more than death. For all you girls/guys that are out there feeling the same way, all i have to say is....Suicide isn't the answer. Trust me. You cause more pain to the people you leave behind than to yourself. I'm one of those people that was left behind...and I wasn't happy. I was hurt. For a really long time. And I still am. But I cant do that to the people who love me because I have been through that.

HateKnuckle said...
To those going through hard times such as these and feel despair closing in, I love you and care about you. I feel your pain and so have many others. This is a hug to all those in dark places.(HUG)

cheetoz45680 replied...
thanks :) *Hugs back*

miracle_of_hope said...
yeah but the people who are left  behind are the ones who failed to help. imagine how much worse they felt, i mean, they lived with that amount of pain for no reason

miracle_of_hope replied...
ok that was harsh sorri

cheetoz45680 replied...
no its okay. but sometimes even if you get so much help it's sometimes impossible to make the sadness go away. when it's been there for so long it's really hard to let it go...it's a part of you and the only way out would be suicide, even though its not the answer.

miracle_of_hope replied...
yeah, i get it. ive been on both sides of the equasion and its started again. so i get both points of veiw very well

cheetoz45680 replied...
Yeah so have i....

cheetoz45680 replied...
wait what do you mean it's started again?

miracle_of_hope replied...
oh um my cousin is now suicidal... is so sad couse i cant trust him anymore

cheetoz45680 replied...
 i get it. my best friend is at the edge right now and it makes me feel so helpless that i can't do anything about it because if i try to say something then she'll just say that i do it too and a lot of stuff like that. im scared i don't want to lose her

miracle_of_hope replied...
yeah, im sorry that anyone has to go through that. its tragic

cheetoz45680 replied...
yea i know it really is.