First Nip Nightmer!

VL,this is an expression that we teens use and it means virgin lips. NIP,this is another expression wich means to snog or kiss with toung. The question of are you a VL gets tossed around a lot and it's almost like a sin to be one.
This is how i used to feel. I got asked the question and i didn't even have a boyfriend at the time. The per who asked me this then looked at me like i just dribbled on my shirt when i gave her my answer. Thus,being a young pupil in high school and all, i started to worry about it
"what if i never brake my VL?"
"what if boys don't want to go out with VLs?"
You get the point.

After about maybe couple of months worrying i got my first boy friend and it was the boy i really really liked at the time AND he was older. Not much older i would like to point out but for a girl who just got asked out for the first time this was huge!

It was all so knew and exciting. Though i was a little shy he said he "loved me" and i "loved him." I know what you might be thinking and the me back then would have said
"We do love each other!"
Any way it was all going really well for a really long time. I think it must have been the first month of the relationship that we juts kissed (my first kiss remember.) So just kissing, holding hands ect was nice but back at school i was still being asked about what should have been my personal life!
"Has he nipped you yet?"
"Why hasn't he nipped you?"
"Will he ever nip you?"

Even though i would just say it was none of their business or just say no not yet, inside i was asking those same question.

Time went on and i was busy planning the perfect first nip. My bets friend, who was also the guys friend too, told me he was going to nip me soon.

Now every time i was out with i would be chewing on gum and making sure my lip gloss was always intact. It was pretty nerve racking knowing it could be any second now. It was also getting to the point were i just wanted it over and done with.

Then it happened! He took me to a quiet part of the shopping center and nipped me.Finally the magical moment that i was planning for so long had come around.

Guss what

It was the most awful kiss ever!

I'm sure it was no ones fault I'm not giving you the details of how it went, just know it wasn't good.

It so wasn't worth it. I used to hate being a VL but now i envy them.

So don't hate being a VL because you don't know how lucky you are.

Maybe if i had just waited until i was older and more emotionally mature it would have gone better.

Btw, we broke up not long after