Live. Love. Laugh.

Close your eyes. Take a deep breath. And jump.

Somehow, someway, we have to believe that some things happen for a reason. Somewhere out there, there’s some reason, whether it begins with ‘someone’ or ‘sometimes’.

Look on the bright side, live on the middle line, beware of the bad thoughts that follow.

Whatever happens from here on out, know that what you’ve done has been done; there’s no changing that.

Don’t regret what would have changed it. Don’t get yourself down.

Truth is, it happened—whether you regret, repent, rethink or rejoice now, there is no redo.

Take what you’ve learned—change if you must but only for yourself. Don’t let anyone else tell you what you can or cannot do. Don’t let anyone else tell you what you can or cannot be. Don’t let fate decide for you.

Live for yourself. Live with your family and friends. Live without regrets.

Love with your whole heart, but, don’t choke in the tangles of your own grip. Learn what love is. Strive to love. Strive to learn. Learn to love and maybe even, love to learn.

Then, laugh.

Laugh, because regardless of you or me or ‘what they said’ or ‘what they did’ tomorrow still comes as fast as ever. This world keeps spinning and we keep going.

(Live. Love. Laugh.)

Don’t worry; it’s all going to be okay.

Jet_plane_number_5 said...
The first line reminds me a bit of the song "Defying Gravity" in the part when it says "close my eyes.... and LEAP!" This was amazing!

LiteraryJustice This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

Thank you so much. :) 

I've never heard the song but I'll be sure to look into it now. 

Thanks for reading~