Can You Feel It?

Instantly as the music turns on, you feel the rhythm inside you. You hear your body asking to move to it and dance. Its constant begging is unstable. You're faced with one choice; to get out and move to the beat. Once you're moving, you can't stop. The sensation is amazing.
Have you ever been through that experience? It's is amazing the feeling and desire you create when the music starts playing. Although classical music doesn't make me move, moreover it slows me down into a deep slumber. But that's not the music I'm talking about. I'm talking about the music that succumbs your body to just dance; that embraces your feelings and releases them out and makes you care free. Music is the tool that Ballroom Dance uses to create stories, and I am glad to have been a part of them. If you never have experience the sensation of music and dance, add it to the bucket list. You will never regret the choice of: setting yourself free from the stresses of the day, exploring a new way of life, and experiencing the unimaginable. Go out and find the music that will transcend you to this great sensation.

JillianNora said...
Oct. 26, 2011 at 11:43 am
I could almost hear what you were describing in this. I love the adjectives you used. Reallygreat piece:) (If you're bored, I'd love some feedback on my novel "Stuck in the Past":)

IRUEHL said...
This is great! i would just focus on picking maybe one sort of music that moves you and you would want to focus on and add more word pictures of how it makes you feel and do. :)