Personal Drug | Teen Ink

Personal Drug

By babygrl17 SILVER, Clinton, Utah
babygrl17 SILVER, Clinton, Utah

relationships are like glass. Sometimes its better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.

You’re like my own personal drugs, you’re always there at my discretion, even though I know that your bad for me, but even when I try and quit you, your always in the shadows lurking about, and you always come creeping back, you’re my own personal drug. I need to tell you to leave, but I can't bring myself to, you’re my own personal drug. I know that you’re wrong for me, but you've got me hooked like drugs. I can't help the way I feel for you, I know it's wrong but you've turned into my own personal set of drugs. You've turned me into your own personal slave. I can't seem to say no to you, you've turned into my personal slave. I can't seem to escape your grasp, no matter how hard I try; we can’t seem to let each other go. I can only seem to let you out of my grasp for a little while, because you've became my personal drug. Only now it's gone too far, so now I have to try and let my personal drug go. So goodbye for now maybe we can meet up later, and you won't be such a habit. Goodbye my personal drug.

this is about my relationship with my ex where I got so used to being with him i sorta got addicted you could say