A Kingdom of no Boundary

A kingdom of no boundary, where only the privileged can roam. You can gaze upon its silent nature in awe and wonder, wishing, without a single hope, to walk through this fairytale forest.

A world that's always changing; never better or worse than before, just changing. Its ground has its own mind, feelings, and mood. With its soft meandering waves it can role on endlessly. It could be a mountain, if it so chooses. It towers over everything; solid, but penetrable. It could be an island in the middle of loneliness and isolation; or it could be nonexistent. It can laugh hard and long, booming, louder than anything else. It could also chuckle at its own jokes or pranks it plays with natural weapons. If provoked, it might cry a bitter-sweet, but beautiful, song; an orchestra with one instrument.
A place above all others, looking into other lands, spying on those that do it harm. A ground with a sky made of color, blinding lights, and never dark or bleak. A place of wonder and mystery. Clouds are breath taking.