the perfectly unperfect life of a teenager

your teenage years are suppose to be some of the best years of your life. its the time when you start driving, hanging out late with friends, and falling in love for the first time. right? wrong my life has been nothing like that. there is always something stopping me from what im trying to do or getting in my way. life is just not fair.
Im just teenager who doesn't quiet fit in a certain cadigory. yes i'm smart im in the top percent of my class, but then i also find my self in situation filled with drama. yeah I'm one of those girls who hang out with the kids who call themselves "popular", but some of the thing they do are just not for me. therefore i don't fit in anywhere.
most of the time i find myself alone in my room trying to figure out why my life is the way it is. my parents are constantly reminding my how im just like everyone else, but i just don't see it. they wear expensive name brand while i wear whatever we can afford. they easily get away with problem at school while I would be at home getting scolded.
dont get me wrong my life is not all bad. it has its ups and its downs, but at the end im just happy to be me.

BlackKittie said...
yeahh...lables and reputations suck. and parents need to calm down and let us get average grades :P haha

halle-allison replied...
Mar. 23, 2011 at 9:38 am
i totally agree everyone needs to be there self and live life the way you want