My Daddy | Teen Ink

My Daddy

By Jessiebbyxp GOLD, North Bergen, New Jersey
Jessiebbyxp GOLD, North Bergen, New Jersey

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what I hope to give you forever. <3
I'm not single, and I'm not taken. I'm simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart. Cause they say good things take time. ♥
Well if this is the face of a sinner And if heaven is only for winners Well I don't care Cause I won't know Anybody there.

Even though I don’t see my dad often because he comes home late or sometimes he is taking a nap, my daddy and I always find away to spend time together. Its sad to say I don’t remember all our fun memories together because I was to young but he still tells them to me as if it just happened yesterday.

One of the best stories he told me was when he tried to scare my mom by hiding me in the box. My mom was separating clothes to give away and was putting them in big boxes, so my dad thought it be funny if he put me in a box, so my mom couldn’t find me. He gave the box to my mom and said we r sending this one to back to Asia. My parents thought I looked like an Asian doll when I was younger so they would sometimes call me China. My mom was so confused and she opened the box and I popped out saying here I am. My dad got in trouble for putting me in the box and trying to send me off to Asia, I couldn’t help but laugh when he told me.

My dad and I will always have some many more memories to look back on. I hope we keep staying close as the years go by and one more thing, I love you daddy. ?