"Freewrite"

I remember swimging through the sky as the world threw its beauty back at me. I can still see the night sky in my mind, studded with bright stars. They beconed to my eyes that shimmerd with the memories of another day. I remember the smell of the summertime and the crickets chirpping like miniature whissels from below the weeds by the pond a few miles away. I fell in love with something that day, the kind of love that stays with you, that lightens up your mind when all that surrounds you is darkness. The kind of love that is like Augest thunder, meaningful, loud, and deep. The water below my feet was a mirror of my own making, words could never describe it. Like you took the pastel colors from sundown made them warm with the heat of the sun, then plunged them in the tranquil lake that sat below my restless feet. This time is unforgettable. I remember thiking the sky probally looked down at us in jelousy because it couldent live in our world. That was the day I fell in love with the summer.

Ronnie S. said...
Show a picture in my head on were you are and what you are seeing and smelling also feeling.

kaaaait replied...
my grandmother says: Abolutley beautiful! youre so talented! Im glad youre my best friend<33 love you lotsss.