I Dont know the real you. I only know the person you want me to know. | Teen Ink

I Dont know the real you. I only know the person you want me to know.

By XoxCynCynxoX BRONZE, Belmont, New Hampshire
XoxCynCynxoX BRONZE, Belmont, New Hampshire

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

I want anyone and everyone to know that the fact is, i did nothing. The person you are is so terribly disgusting it makes me sick to my stomach. Are you like that at home? or just to me? the only thing i really know is that you make friends by making fun of your other friends and thats ridiculous. the only ones you should trust and love is your family. Trusting you was the worst thing i could ever do to myself and to my best friend. In my heart i hated you. In my brain i was stupid and now in my stomach, i know, you could never be a friend to anyone. Or in that matter, anything.

Love the person you are. Be the person you want to be, not the person you need to be.

There's many people who made me upset enough to write this. I hope people understand that those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind.