Thank You

Dear Mommy,

I wanna say thank you, for showing me, what not to do in this life. For showing me how to not treat my daughter. For showing me all the hardships, all the bad things, all the messed up things in life. Thank You for putting me in tough situations, for destroying my childhood. For making me into the person I am today. Thank You for calling me those bad names. For spreading my deepest darkest secret all around. Thank You for pushing me out of your life. Thank You for never listening to me. Thank You for not wanting more for me. Thank You for being a fake. For being two faced. Thank You for turning my sister against me. Thank You for showing me what an evil woman my grandmother is. Thank You for revealing your cold heart. Thank You for making me grow up faster than I should have. Thank You for making the wrong choices, they showed me how to make the right choices. Thank You for letting me be the bigger person in all of this. Thank You for being the person you are, it's showed me how to live my life happy, instead of miserable and lonely like you. Thank You for pushing me into the arms of my friends and real family. It's what I needed all along. Thank You, because I found peace, and happiness.

From your daughter.