See Him | Teen Ink

See Him

February 18, 2011
By Liv_Drummer BRONZE, Mooresville, North Carolina
Liv_Drummer BRONZE, Mooresville, North Carolina
4 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
“Usually, old ladies tell me to find Jesus. Look, I'm just trying to find some chai and a good vegan muffin.”


When you think your life sucks. Just wait and see what my EVERYDAY life is about.
It was another pathetic day of middle school. The drama was on a high and my self-esteem was on an all time LOW. So far the day has been sucky: Woke up to my “wonderful” eight year old sister, screaming: “LET ME IN THE BATHROOM OR I WILL umm…. STEAL SOMETHING.” Did I forget to mention that it was SIX O’CLOCK IN THE MORNING!!! Then later after the horrible incident with my sister, I go down to make some WAFFLES. I ride down the rail to head down the stairs. Swivel right and start running for the fridge. I open the fridge but only to find, YOGURT! I storm into my mother’s room; demanding an exclamation. She simply replied: “I’m on a diet.” I stood their stunned. Not only was she was on a diet, but she was torturing me while doing it! “Waffles, she stated, “tend to tempt me a little bit; so I chucked them in the garbage.” I COULDVE SCREAMED!!!
Later, when showing up to school with an empty, waffle-less, stomach, I walk into school, and everybody is staring. One of those really annoying -preppy-in-your-face-meanie-butts came up and asked if she could ask me something. I replied, “you just did; but go on anyways.” She said: “Mary posted on facebook that you’re a lesbian and that you want to kiss my twin, Alley, and that really isn’t cool with me.” I stood there with my mouth wide open. Why would Mary do such a thing. Knowing that I’m clearly NOT a lesbian, and I have no clue who this bizarre Alley chick is, there was no point to it. So I looked her in the eye and said: “It says a lot about someone who believes everything they hear on a social network; especially when the person they heard it from is currently in a fight with their best friend.” She looked at me and said: “Oh… I’m sorry…. I had no idea…” Me, knowing that she has made a huge mistake, because by that time the WHOLE school has heard it. I just sighed and said: “just try and deflate the rumor if you can.” Then I walked away.
After being confronted SEVERAL times by idiotic 7th graders and rejecting that stupid rumor; I came across the rat that started it. Mary was a particularly smart girl, good looks, and beautiful voice. But as soon as she opened her anorexic pie hole; I was already pissed off. I looked at her with the most dreadful look and said: “Look you liar, I’m disappointed in you as an ‘ex-friend’ and an acquaintance. You are disrespectful little dog who needs some manners; in a more simplified way, we and whatever went on between us, IS OVER.- She looked astonished as I continued – “Don’t fret though Mary, I would never tell your worthless secrets, though I am rather tempted. I would never stoop to YOUR level….” I walked away. *Phew,* that was a workout….
I have spoken.


The author's comments:
Hahahaha this is all real, with an exception of the change of names.