What people think about me....

When people hear my name they probably think as me with a big month. So you know everyone hates me. I feel a banded and hurt full and alone. I feel like I’m in a really dark place. I have friends but they will never feel the way I feel. Sometimes I try to hide but It does not work I just get picked on more, are rumors get created. When I feel sad and hopeless I tell no one. I just write it down like now, and it helps. I feel like if I tell someone then people will think I and even more wreathless then I am all ready. Bullying I think this might be called. People tell me to stand up for myself I tried once but I just got blamed for having a big fat month just because I saw and heard something means nothing of what people think. I saw a girl cheating on her boyfriend, so I told her real boyfriend then someone he believed his girlfriend more. Ever since then I cry most nights. And wish to die. Please just stop I hope but it never does.

htrae22 said...
well i think you are a talented young lady and all of this with will blow over this summer hold in there your not alone

Maddie B. replied...
Thank You! Have you ever fealt that way?

htrae22 replied...
yes i have i am not the most popular in school but i am ok with it i just act like i dont have a care in the world and alot of people consider me as their friend i never hold grudges

LuckyMaddie replied...
I just tell my self over and over dont care about what people think of you. The only person who should care is you.