Who Am I?

By
More by this author
Who am I? Who is Zoe McMiller? This is a question I have asked myself. But, I have no clue. WHO AM I? The answer is, I’m not sure.



The truth is, I have changed so many times over the past 17 years of my life, it’s hard to tell if I‘ll be a business major one month or an interior designer the next.


I used to be shy, and now I’m talkative, I love my violin yet I listen to The Black Eyed Peas, I’m obsessively organized but sometimes I can’t find my homework.


If you really want to know, I tend to be really flaky sometimes. Not long ago, when I was drinking milk with my brother, I asked him, “If this milk is only 2 percent milk, what is the other 98 percent?” He looked at me like I was crazy, “What kind of person doesn’t know what milk is made of?” he said.



I also have my moments of klutziness. Just the other day, I was attempting to walk out of a store...I say “attempting” because I couldn’t open the door. After moments of making a fool of myself, I realized, I was trying to go out the “In” door, but then again its not quite as bad as the time I fell flat on the ground in the middle of the grocery store, don’t ask me how.


I lack imagination. Maybe I’m just boring. Maybe I should add that to my list.

Does all this really explain who I am? Maybe not, but these are the feelings I get the most.





Post a Comment

Be the first to comment on this article!

bRealTime banner ad on the left side
Site Feedback