Crying | Teen Ink

Crying

January 8, 2011
By Jessi-ca SILVER, Arvada, Colorado
Jessi-ca SILVER, Arvada, Colorado
7 articles 1 photo 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
It would be easy to say that the pants changed everything that summer. But looking back now I feel like our lives changed because they had to, and that the real magic of the pants was in bearing witness to all of this and in somehow holding us to get.


When life starts to get bad i try not to cry, but i can't always hold it in. I try to stay strong for the people i love so they can stay strong to. Not many people have seen me cry because i have keep myself from crying so many times that i rarely cry anymore. When i cry it has to be one really sad or bad thing because i have learned so well how to hold it that sometimes i just lose it. Have you ever had a time where just crying yourself to sleep was just the best thing to do, well i have. Sometimes if it is raining i like to walk in the rain because then nobody can tell i am crying. Sometimes when i am about to cry i just have to laugh to make it go away, but it is never really gone. Sometimes you can even feel like nobody loves you so you just run away to cry and see if anyone comes after you. You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. I hope there are more of you who feel like me.


The author's comments:
while writing this i began to think of all the life experiences i have had and why i am so scared of some of them, but then i decided that i wasn't scared of it because i wasn't afraid of the problem i was just afraid to cry.