Rest In Peace Dad, I Will Miss You | Teen Ink

Rest In Peace Dad, I Will Miss You

I walked into the room and looked at him it didn't seem real. I went up to him and gave him a hug and thought he is still warm he is alive he is just sleeping. But he didn't wake up and he didn't ask who I was or what i was doing i just broke down and cried I didn't want this to be real i wanted to wake up and go somewhere. suddenly i thought of the trip he was talking about in September(he died December 2nd)only a couple months before. He said "oh we get everyone on my side and your side and take a big cruise next summer. and celebrate your sweet sixteen(i was only 14 and would be 15 when we took the cruise.) Daniela. We all thought this was a great idea and we all started planning this trip. Dad went to the doctor and he asked the doctor what she thought about this trip. She "told him that she didn't think he would make it but then again i didn't think you would make it the last 2 years and you proved me wrong." Well if you ever met my dad you would know he is a stronger headed and big softy, i mean even though we fought i still love him he was a great man. he was short tempered but he always said sorry. I thought it's time...

this is something i wrote to express my feelings about my dad