Rain and Snow

These rivers flowing towards the sea, resemble the stains upon my cheeks. Overwhelming emotion comes with the rain, lands and runs off to the fresh clear waters.

Rain brings a new beginning to everyone. Washes off the dirt. The dust that clouds our eyes is tamped down and through our glassy view we see the reality of what we are doing and living.

Let the cycle continue talking my sorrow down the river. But the same woes and pains that are below the freezing mark, fester long after the time they were wanted and current. Below 0° problems will stay with you. Leaving your unprotected toes to wait it out waiting till one or two rays of bliss melt their way to frozen areas. Ones heart can keep beating until the warmth seeks you out. But in a frozen world we find ourselves in, is much more unforgiving to the soul. It is just left completely unprotected so it can shed the inner turmoil that cant be stored.

So when you find your toes numb and your spirit drained of all warmth and compassion, you must call the sun to come and give you encouraging thoughts.

I will be your eternal sun. see the light in me ans let me lend you my shoulder. Together we will bring life into your eyes and a lightness to your warmed toes.

skisoul96 said...
WOW all i could say... what happened? you mademe feel like i was there and felt the pain... check out some of my stuff like  "If I had another chance" or "as a friend" maybe you can give me some professional advice!