I'm Sorry...

Whenever I saw you my heart thumped about a million times per minute. Even if it was just passing you in the hallway. You probably don’t realize it, but I take about 45 minutes each morning making sure my clothes, make up and hair are absolutely perfect. Then I catch the bus and spend the next 45 minutes talking to your best friend. Greg. Who wouldn’t love Greg, he has the best personality and a wonderful sense of humor. But I don’t like Greg….. I like you. I don’t know why but there’s something special about you. The way you laugh, smile, and shake the hair out of your eyes. I’ve know you for about 4 years but we’ve never talked. I’ve never liked you before now. I don’t know what happened. I guess I started liking you when you started smiling at me right before your stop. Now we talk… not very much but at least we talk. I get so excited for each morning just so I can see you. But I made the mistake of telling my best friend about you. And now, you know. She got jealous one night and started talking to you.

“ Hey!”
“uhmm hi?”
“My friend really likes you!”
“And who might that be?”
“The one who rides your bus! She’s crazy ‘bout you!”
“Uh I’m sorry but I don’t feel that way about her.”
“Oh, well do you think she’s pretty?”
“Yeah I guess.”
“Ok, well bye”

Then she calls me just to rub it in my face that you don’t like me. That those funny conversations and gorgeous smiles were all fake. You were just being nice. You don’t know that I know that you don’t like me. So now I’m stuck. Pretending. …………. I’m Sorry.

LaShay_25 said...
that happened to me before, but the guy didn't say he liked me or not =[ but i kinda learned how to move on, ur friend seemed mean, but i guess that what jealousy does =] i lked your story keep writting