Cutting

By , Mexia, TX
I use to cut myself all the time and sometimes I still do. Let me take you back to how it all started. I was a freshman in high school, I was just now gettin guse to the high school life and making friends with all these I didnt even know. All of a sudden in the middle of the school year its like my whole life just fell into pieces and I didnt know what to do, so I happen to one night pick up a razor I found and said, "what could I do with you". I went to bed and just thought all night long what could I do with this razor I found. The next day at school these boys kept irking my nerves so bad that, when I got home I took that razor I found and took it across my wrist, but the next thing I know Im all better, but how? From then on that night I just started cutting my wrist, stomach, arms, and even my legs to feel better everytime I had pain. Cutting made my life better, so thats what I would say to myself, but come to find out I was doing a bad thing and I couldnt stop. My friends had told me I needed to stop but its so hard to and I just cant stop immediatley. I have been working since then to stop but its hard and I catch myself sometimes still doing it on the sly. Im just glad im not doing it as bad as I was doing it before.

LaDell2012 said...
I Have Stopped Cutting Now...Im Loving Life And Not Worried About Anything Anymore!!! I Have Been Talking To Counslers And Everything...Im Going To Be Ok!!!

TheListener said...
you should tell a trusted adult, such as a school counselor, favorite teacher, or a parent. they'll be able to help you from there. trying to stop by yourself most likely won't make it stop completely. please don't learn that the hard way.

smokeitup420 said...
please stop cutting yourself