Am I the only one?

My favorite place in the world is under my covers, in my bed. I feel safe there. I feel alone. I feel like no one can judge me. I feel that I can breathe. I feel that I can think. I feel that I can be myself. I feel that I have nothing to prove. I feel warm. I feel sound. I feel content. I'm sixteen years old and I've never wanted anything more, than to stay under my covers for days. Am I the only one that feels this way? Going through high school is tough. Who ever said High school was the best years of your life wasn't honest. If you are a teenager, you are probably able to relate more. I've had my heart broken; I have broken hearts. I have kissed and told; I have been told to kiss. I've been let down, brought down, and pushed down; I've let down, pushed down, and brought down. I feel as if I have lived my life tough. God gave me this gift of life to learn, just as I have.
Am I the only one?
I wonder where my life is going as I sit at home. I don't feel that I’m living. I feel as if I need to be entertained by one other than myself. I'm not hard to please but I find it hard to please. I'm never content. Maybe I'm selfish, or ungrateful... I say I’m blessed, just not happy. I have everything I could ever want. Why am I so unstable?
Am I the only one?
My parent’s, Pride and joy, I don’t know what I’d do without them. They make me angry. Not by telling me to do chores, not by discipline. I’m angry with how I am raised. I am not raised fair. Of course I feel that way, what teen doesn’t feel that way. Maybe I’m the only one that feels it. But, am I the only one?
I got off topic many times. This is how I just expressed my feelings. Maybe your opinion of me is snobby. I released real feelings. Thanks!

510JCR said...
Amazing this should be a book lmao

Jfw514 replied...
Dec. 6, 2010 at 12:41 pm :
Well thank you my friend! Ha, I love the sarcasm.