Does Anybody Care? | Teen Ink

Does Anybody Care?

Do you ever have those days when you go to school and it seems like no one notices you? Or no one cares about you? Well those days happened to me, a lot. I remember back in 6th grade, when I transferred schools, in the 1st and 4th quarter, people where like “hey, want to hang out” and stuff like that. In the middle of that year, the 2nd and 3rd quarters, I remember everyone didn’t care for me. I especially remember this one kid who hated my guts! He would say to me that everyone hated my guts. I couldn’t take it! I would go home almost every day and cry, complain to my parents, but it would just get worse. I told the teachers but they barely did anything. Well now that guy and I are friends and I’m laughing now because I never thought that we would be friends. So if someone is being mean to you, then don’t take it personally. They probably have a problem and are mad and need someone to make fun of to make them feel better. Also, don’t be afraid to be outgoing, because you can get places in life by being outgoing and most people like outgoing people.

It is very true. I would not have posted it if it isn't