Median

I hate you because I love you. I hate you because I can’t stop loving you. I hate it when our eyes meet because you fail to greet. I hate it when you look sad because I always have to fight the urge to comfort you. I hate it when we speak because we can never break the ice. I hate it when I see your face because when I say I’m done you make me start again; you make me repeat the race. If only I can erase you from my memory, wipe you out of my brain. Then just maybe I will feel no pain. Just maybe, every time I see sorrow in your eyes I won’t think we’re the same. But it’s too late, like always my words have cheated me and you’re left now with that one silly impression of me. You only now see my flaws and impurities. Now forever I will be in your background and you will be my life. As I study your movement and observe your life; I will try to find a flaw of yours to shake my out of this unwanted daze. Because I Seyi, am not held prisoner by anyone with the exception of hope. My only problem. The hope that my dreams will reach reality, my opinion is a fact. This hope you hold over me, that one day we might get past “hi” but like always hope impaired me and favor has abandoned me. I am stuck at a median. Between love and hate.

Writer4Life_21 said...
Awesome! But thats not a surprise seyi. LoVe Ya! from...well - you know who

IntroToLove replied...
Yup thanks and I love you too Bibliophile!!!