Fallin' For You | Teen Ink

Fallin' For You

October 17, 2010
By monkeygirl14 SILVER, Auburn, Washington
monkeygirl14 SILVER, Auburn, Washington
7 articles 1 photo 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
Love can't be searched for,
Love can't be paid for,
Love is hard to find,
but once you find love,
you will want to leave everything else behind,
Come find me, the love of my life!


Every girl in the world at one point in her life thinks about finding “the one”. We all want to know if that guy actually exists. My answer is that everyone has that one special person looking for them in the world. We girls really just need to branch out and take a chance. In order to find him you have to think positively and be a proactive person, nobody is going to fall for a reactive person. Feel free to be yourself around guys. If they don’t like you at your worst then they just aren’t right for you and won’t fit into your life. I have experienced a lot of time lost on the wrong guys. They were all too into themselves and never thought about us. Girls need a guy that will be there no matter what. We shouldn’t be dependent on him all the time but it’s nice to have that option. I believe that I have found that one. Now all of you single ladies out there, go find your man!!


The author's comments:
This piece was inspired by someone special in my life who I am hoping to take a very special romantic life journey with.