Keep pushing through | Teen Ink

Keep pushing through

October 15, 2010
By LegandInTheMaking BRONZE, Wellston, Michigan
LegandInTheMaking BRONZE, Wellston, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"i may not have the prettest face for oyu to look at, or the skinnest waist for you to hold, but i do have the biggest heart for you to have!!"


Many people say that life is like a book that everything happens for a reason. Which reason is it that My 14 brthday happened to be the year i got hit by a car. It was 2:30 am and i was reloading grocceries into a trunk of a car adn a drunk driver hit me from behind. I spent a record 2 months to learn to walk and go through 12 sergeries. I gained upper body strength and i now know how to go "wheel chair bowling". I lost a lot of friends and only gained 4 or 5 more. I hope this article gives my readers courage to keep going even if you have nothing left to go for. Even though I am different I am pushing through and making a difference in the peoples lives around me.


The author's comments:
I just wanted to get this off of my mind, I dont like seeing people sad and hating life or something really stupid. I mean I got hit by a car and I am still pushing through and trying hard to do everything and anything I can.