My David Copperfield

I was born, I grew up, and here I am today. I would have said I died, that would have been a good ending to that line, but I’m not dead. What am I today? A changed person. I appreciate the past, revel in the present, and look forward to the future. If I died today I would be happy with my life. Sure there’s a lot I want to do, but if I died. That would just be ok. What can I do about it? Yes, I’m going to heaven. I believe Jesus is my Savior. I don’t have a hard life. It’s a great life, the soft country, the small school, the friendly church, my supportive family. It’s all I could ask for. There’s always something missing though right? Not really the only thing I could ask for, but I could ask for someone that loves me. You know like a soul mate. I suppose I’m too young for one of those, but hey you never know. I hope to make a difference somehow, maybe in the medical field or the political field to make a better future or a more fair life for everyone in the world with the least amount of suffering as possible. I have always been in the same place all my life, and don’t get me wrong it’s great. It’s just that I need something new something fresh. That’s partly the reason I want to move away from home. Sure it’s more expensive, but I’ll pay for it eventually. My friends would miss me, but I would keep in contact. All I can think of now is my death. I know that everyone dies, but how will I die? Old age, shot gun wound, suicide (not likely)? I don’t really want to know.